Nokka Drum chipper RH6040
Nokka Drum chipper RH6040 – high productivity and quality!
Nokka Drum chipper RH6040 allows you to produce high-quality wood chips to meet the demanding needs of your customers.
Screen is easy to change and the drum can be equipped with between 4 to 8 blades to reach the best hourly production and demanded quality. With Nokka Drum chipper you can reach up to 100 m³/h production.
Finnish engineering and manufacturing skills guarantee the easy access maintenance and thanks to its simple and robust construction the Nokka Drum chipper is made to last for long time.
- Weight: 1850 kg
- Total lenght: ~353 cm
- Total width: ~150 cm
- Total height: ~240 cm
- Max.rotation: 1000 rpm
- Inlet width: 600mm
- Inlet height: ~350mm
- Drum diameter: 540 mm
- Number of blades: 4-8 pcs.
- Drum rotation: 700-1000 rpm
- Feed in: hydro mechanical, ”no stress”-function
- Chipping capacity: 30 – 90 m3/h
- Screen sizes: 60mm, 80mm, etc.
- Hydraulic lift for conveyor to transport position
- Hydraulic chute
- Slewing of discharge chute: hydraulic, 270degr.
- Power requirement: 90 – 200 kw
- Operating voltage: 12V