Mocola – Ecological yard machine
Nokka Oy has developed a new, batterypowered, step-on work machine. The clever yard machine can be used with a snow plough, sand spreader, or leaf collector, for example.
Always ready for work
Just step on the machine, turn on the power and you are ready to work. Stepless speed adjustment improves working convenience.
Mocola runs on battery power; the batteries are recharged from mains electricity. Mocola’s energy consumption is only a fraction of that of internal combustion engine-powered machines. Since there are no exhaust gas emissions, Mocola is also good for indoor use.
Owing to its electric motor, Mocola is virtually silent. Imagine doing yard work without disturbing anyone!
Clever and easy-to-use multi-tool
Basic equipment includes a snow plough. Other equipment include sand spreader, leaf collector, lawn mower, and trailer.
Mocola is an excellent choice for homeowners, real estate service companies, housing associations, congregations, businesses, and public sector organisations. Possible usage sites include yards, walkways, lawns, gardens, parklands, golf courses, farms, cemeteries, etc.
To get your own Mocola for this winter, call right now +358 44 7624523/ Product Manager
- Work width: 130 cm (snow plough in straight position)
- Ploughing performance: 7,000-10,000 m²/h, depending on snow weight
- Base machine width: 85 cm (front wheel outer edge)
- Length: 155 cm (snow plough in straight position)
- Weight: 85 kg (with snow plough)
- Base machine length: 127 cm (without an attachment)
- Driving speed: about 0-10 km/h, stepless adjustment, reversing 1-5 km/h
- Brake: manual Working time per charge: 1-2 hours, depending on conditions
- Charger included